Bet when you read the title you assumed I was pregnant. Not yet! We aren't even trying. Our next big plan is to sell our condos and buy a bigger home. But the good news is my sister is expecting and I can finally share it with everyone. I have always loved babies (probably even more when I get to give them back once they start crying...j/k) and am super excited for my new little niece or nephew to arrive mid-November. November 15th to be exact but what's the odd of a kid actually being born on their due date?
So I have been on Pinterest a lot more lately. Dreaming up nursery ideas (Jae- I want in on this process!) and here are a few that I just love. Jill and Mike plan to find out the sex of the baby-hopefully next month but I'm someone who likes the element of surprise and wouldn't want to know until the baby came out. Therefore, I always look for unisex nursery ideas even though I tend to favor the ones for little girls. Of course....frilly, pretty and classic!
Here are some of my favorite finds from Pinterest.
Isn't this the cutest? When I bought this antique mirror in my mind I knew I'd paint it white one day and possibly hang in my daughters room. Then I saw this picture on Pinterest.
(Picture from Pinterest. Unknown)
Grey with turquoise would be my unisex pick for color choices. I could add some pink or purple to it if a girl arrived or more shades of blue for a boys arrival.
(Picture from houzz.com)
This one is the actually bedding I would buy for our child. I'm obsessed with elephants.
(Pottery Barn Kids)
But I love this one for a little girl. Got to have a chandelier in every princess's room!! A must!
(Picture from Dear Lillie)
Enough about nusery ideas. I need to start a planning the baby shower!
Any fun favor ideas?





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)