Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Planter to beverage tub


When we redid the kitchen I thought for sure that we would have enough cabinet space and that everything would fit and we would have empty cabinets that I could fill over time. Even after getting rid of a lot of stuff and adding a full pantry cabinet that is not the case. The one thing I struggle with is bottled water.



Where to put the water and juice drinks that we go for every day without taking up a whole cabinet space. I didn't just want to leave them on the counters so instead I found myself leaving them on the kitchen floor in a corner. Either way it wasn't a good fix. Until tonight. Tom and I ran to Marshall's and I spotted my perfect fix. Something I had drooled about in the Pottery Barn catalog for sometime but couldn't justify paying the pricey price tag for it.




Pottery Barn -Rhodes beverage tub at $129


Well $12.99 sounded great to me! So much so that if there was two I might have gotten both. And as Tom wondered what I was planning to do with the planter in our cart I told him you'll see. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one in this house who can see past the big picture. He looked at it as a planter for the outdoor patio we don't have. I saw it as a beverage holder. 


Marshall's - planter at $12.99

P.S.- I also got the prettiest Chythia Rowley maxi dress!!! And I have just the place to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)

Follow me on Pinterest