We are having a great time so far. The place is beautiful and we have an ocean view room. Food is so so but who cares. Drinks are flowing and I have a week away with my sweetheart. Of course I made the mistake to check in with work and my emails a few times. Totally regretting that aggregating experience but none the less we are still on VACATION!!
View from our room
Tom decided to go golfing today. A pastime that I don't enjoy especially in the hot sun. So I chilled out by the pool. One dilemma, no lunch buddy, but that has never stopped me before. I went to the restaurant asked for a table for one and enjoyed my salad and cold cervesa while taking in the ocean view.
Yummy lunch
Tomorrow we are planning to explore old San Jose. I can't wait to see what antiques I can find.
Hugs from Cabo San Lucas!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)