Friday, September 20, 2013

Excuse to shop

As I mentioned in a previous post, my sister and her husband moved out of our rental property and bought a house of their own. Jae emailed me when we were in Cabo telling me they found a home. Of course, the home that she was referencing isn't the one they now live in. They were out bid on the original home but none the less that meant I could shop while we were away and they still got into a new home that they love.  While in Cabo I dragged Tom one afternoon to a glass blowing factory. Can you believe he has never been to one? I know. Crazy! I've been to many and many all over the world. We each had a fun time blowing some glass and I had a great time purchasing it. I got Jae & Mike a glass bowl for chips with a matching smaller bowl for salsa or whatever they choose to use it for.


I put it together in a basket full of chips, margarita mixes and different salsas/dipping sauces. Now that they have a new grill and a new patio set on their deck I thought it was the perfect outside entertaining basket to have.

---

What are some housewarming gifts you like to give? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)

Follow me on Pinterest