Two years ago today I married my husband. These past 2 years haven’t been the easiest for us but no matter what we get through it together as a couple and come out stronger on top. Lately Tom and I have been so busy that we haven’t even come up for air. In the past six months we have put a new kitchen into our home, put our home up for sale, moved all my stuff out of my old condo and are now putting a new kitchen into my old condo and renting it. We rented it before but to family. This is a whole new experience and my husband has stepped up and taken full control. Something I know longer wanted.
Anyone who has done a renovation knows this can be stressful time. Add in the listing of your home and renting of another you get all the highs and lows of real estate that make you uneasy day to day. Yet, together we have grown stronger as a couple and have learned to work off each other better. We make a good team. I guess that’s because I married my best friend. If you marry your best friend then not only do you have a good marriage but you can have a great friendship. Today I choose to celebrate my partner in life, my husband, Tom. Tom, thanks for making this whole transition easier for me and thanks for all the time you put into it and into us. You’re doing a great job and I can’t wait to see the final outcome. To many years of renovations and chaos with you…I look forward to everyone of them!
(Photo taken by Ashley Therese Photography.)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)