Big news Zarrelli Home followers. It’s happening. I talked
about it, I blogged about it and I woke up this morning realizing it was here.
Starting next Tuesday I’m going back to school! I’m going to get my interior decorating
certificate. The program is going to take me about 3 years to complete. It’s
ironic how life works. I just received a letter in the mail saying all my
student loan debts were completed. I guess I like paying for my education so
much that I decided it was time to start paying again. I don’t know what to
expect in these upcoming months. I think I’ll enjoy it, I think I’ll love it
and I think I can do this while working full time. I’m anxious, I’m nervous and
I’m extremely excited. I’m finally going to be going to school and for me. Not
for my mom or for my family, but for me. This time it’s about me and what I want
to get out of it and I can’t wait to start.
Wish me luck ;) I’m going back to school!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)