We finished the rental property after exactly two weeks straight of hard work. Most that I have to attribute to my husband. He worked consecutively for the past two weeks on this project. While I helped as much as I could he did the majority of the work with an assist or two from some of our beloved family and friends. The new tenants moved in today. And even though we realize there are still some things we'll need to do in the future if we continue renting this property we were extremely satisfied with the turnout.
With the exception of putting in a newer bathroom which we did in Spring 2012 all the rooms were revamped, painted and redone including the two walk in closets. Instead of writing about everything that we have done in the past two weeks I've decided I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.
(Disclosure: Molding was present and originally in dark wood when property was purchased.)
(Disclosure: The window was in the unit when purchased. I loved how it opens the kitchen into the living room.)
Not bad for two weeks, eh?
---
We finished the night with a delicious dinner to celebrate our Tom's hard work. Recipe to come...I'll let you wipe your drool up first :)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)