Saturday, September 28, 2013

Personalized Burper Cloths

About six months ago or so I recall a post on a blog about burper cloths. At the time my sister may or may not have been pregnant. I really can’t recall, but I do remember saying to myself I can do that. I can make personalized burper cloths. So the minute I found out Jae was having a girl I did just that. The ones I had seen might have been hand sewn. I didn’t have time for that. But I did have time to pull out my iron and steam patches on. EASY PEASY. 1, 2, 3, done! I made a gift box for Jae’s shower filled with bottles, teething rings, pacifiers, formula holders, and the burpers.


I found cute patches that had flowers (to match the baby shower theme) and some that said “cutie” or “2Cute”. I wouldn’t advise that she use the ones I made every day. I think of them as more of a special occasion type of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)

Follow me on Pinterest