Today my life changed. Today my sister’s life changed
forever. My niece Alison Rose was born at 5:59am this morning. A beautiful
little 5lb 6oz baby girl. Our mother sent us all a little angel from heaven
to love and adore. My sister and I will forever be linked to the day her daughter
was born. I’ll never forget the moment I first saw my niece’s beautiful eyes. The
moment I saw my sister’s eyes looking at her daughter. That bond is
unbreakable. The bond that she will have with her daughter and the bond that we
have as sisters. Nothing in the world today on this Halloween day will ever be
as sweet as my precious little niece and the bonds we now will all share. I’m
looking forward to a lifetime of them with my sister, her husband, my husband,
our families and my sweet little niece Alison Rose.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)