I haven't had much time lately to post or even to work on items for my posts. The past few weeks/weekends have flown by. I didn't want this week to go by without getting around to posting about our day in NYC. We went in for my cousin Stan's big 40 last saturday. It was a beautiful day weather wise. I'm not going to touch on where we went and what we did. What I want to speak about is what we ate. And we ATE! And as I'm typing this and looking at the clock I realize I'm not even going to speak. I'll let the pictures do the talking. All I will say is if you get a chance to get to NYC anytime soon check out BLT Prime. (One of the many locations we visited that night.)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)