I've been a little MIA lately because I've so busy with school and Junior Achievement. I always known how important my time was to me but taken on these two things this Fall has really proven that to me. I'm excited for my next semester in school but equally happy that this semester is coming to an end this week. It will allow me more time for my projects and my furniture redo's. I'm also looking forward to getting the house together for Christmas. It will also allow me time to read more books and magazines which is something I truly enjoy. Yesterday I was able to shake hands, hug and get to know some of world's best interior designers. At the beginning of my interior design career I have met these wonderful people. Yesterday was a day that I hope to look back on years from now and remember how great it felt shaking their hands and to still be able to appreciate that. Theres no words to describe what a wonderful feeling that was. I got to enjoy the day with my sister-in-law and we had a fabulous time together. We were both star struck and I think it made both of our days. Here's some of the best that we got to meet.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)