Halloween is probably one of my favorite holidays. Tom and I love to decorate the house and to get dressed in costumes. Always been an equally favorite time of year for us. As I've been trying to get more into my creative mind I decided I wanted to make some treats for some children in our lives. I've seen this idea in stores like William Sonoma and thought I could do that. I'm going to let the picture speak for itself. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to put together and is a lot more fun giving out then candy. Trust me, I just gave 2 away this weekend!!
Cookies in a jar recipe
Each recipe makes 2 jars
Ingredients:
2 Ball Mason Jar- regular mouth pint size
1 package of chocolate cake mix
1/2 bag of Reeses Pieces
Optional:
spider, construction paper or fabric for lid cover and labels
Directions:
- Put half package of cake mix in clean jar. (Make sure jar is dry!!!)
- Top with 1/4 package of reeses pieces
- Decorate jars, put labels on it and give gift
Put on the label:
the name of cookie
add 1 egg
add 1/4 c. vegetable oil
bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes
Told you it was that easy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)