A lot has occurred in the past 2 weeks. I started school, we
started our Junior Achievement program at our office, my best friend had her baby and I’ve been swamped at work. It’s been a great two weeks! Sleep…it’s overrated. Especially since I haven’t
gotten any lately. With everything going on it’s hard for me to sleep. I get
home from classes on Tuesday nights after 10 and I’m wired. So much so that a
million ideas are flowing through my head. I haven’t sat down to read a
magazine in weeks. But I’ve managed to stay busy on my house and on my projects
and I even snuck a day in with my godson and his sister at the farm.
I’m
currently working on some homemade Christmas gifts. Since a few people who read
this blog will be receiving one I’m not going to post it just yet but I do have
a nice surprise for everyone. I also picked up a new desk for my office last
weekend at a tag sale so I’ve been busy stripping that down and getting it
ready for a coat of paint. The hubby put up his Halloween décor on Sunday night.
I’ll get around to posting a video of his stuff this weekend. It definitely
deserves a video. A first for this blog!! But in the meantime on this dark dreary
fall day I wanted to give you some pictures to look at that would make you
smile that it is fall. (Which is my favorite season by the way!)
Happy Fall!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)