Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bittersweet

Today is a bittersweet day for me. It's my one year blogversary and it's been one month since I posted about big changes to come. It's bittersweet because when I posted a month ago I thought I would be able to share some exciting news with everyone by now but unfortunately I can't just yet.  It saddens me to type this but I know that soon I'll be able to share this news with all of you. I've been working hard at getting things done and I'd like to thank a few people in advance for all their help that they have provided me over the past 2 months. Without giving too much away I'll just include their names. When I annouce the big change I'll then let you know how each of them has helped me to get where I am now. So in the meantime, thank you to my husband Tom, my brother-in-laws Scott and Mike, my uncle Gino and my sister Jillian (and my niece Ali). You guys have been such a big help to getting me where I am now!

Happy 1 Year Zarrelli Home! Can't wait to see what the next year brings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)

Follow me on Pinterest