I must have started this first sentence at least a dozen times. I can’t make my words flow in this post. Instead my heart flutters as I type this…with joy, with excitement, with angst.
I hinted towards this a few weeks back and since then many of you have assumed a few things. We bought a house, we are expecting but no one thought outside that box. It’s funny because when you are outside that box like I was I couldn’t see anything bigger at that moment. Well we are not pregnant and we did not buy a house. All good stuff that is on our list of life’s accomplishments but neither of those is what got me so exited.
As it takes 9 months to have a baby it has taken me a little over 9 months to take on this next adventure in our lives. Something that I’ve been working on for awhile now and something that I finally pulled the trigger on.
Well friends (and family) thanks for being patient. I announce this with overwhelming joy. It’s official. For the first time in my life, I’m a business owner and a proud one! I’d like to introduce you all to my new "baby" Refabed Chic.
Refabed Chic is my business specializing in refurbished furniture and antiques. I ask that you all take a minute and go over to our Facebook site and like us.
Side bar: I'd like to thank (in no particular order) my uncle Gino for your guidance on how to start and run a business. My brother-in-law Scott, for building my website. My brother-in-law Mike and my sister Jill who have provided me with a place to work out of and have been my partners in finding new items to work on. My dad and Arlene for their constant support and for keeping me on track and always positive. And lastly, my husband Tom for my logos and editing my photos and for being understanding of the late hours and early mornings I've been putting in. Without all of you I couldn't have gotten this far. Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I needed each and everyone of you to get me where I am today. So thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)