Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Countdown Sign

Don't get too excited when you see this post. I didn't invent this in my head. I wish I could have been that creative but I'm not at least when it came to this. But I did replicate it. I had seen this on Decor Steals a few months back and thought why would I pay $20+ something for that when I could easily make it. And I did. I think the total cost might have been $2-$3 to make (if you don't include the stencils which I'll use over and over again.)



I purposely held off on posting this until it got a little closer to Christmas but since April at House by Hoff was hosting a DIY holiday signs today I thought now was the perfect time to post. What I replicated is a countdown to Christmas chalkboard calendar. I can check off the dates as they go by leading up to Christmas with chalk. All you need is a piece of wood, some chalkboard paint, chalks, stencils, acrylic paint and pretty ribbon to hang the sign. Happy Countdown!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up your cute sign! I love the idea of a count down! Come back on Sunday with your Thanksgiving or Christmas table!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)

Follow me on Pinterest