With the new year comes new looks. I spent New Year's Day taking down the rest of the holiday decorations. That's the easy part. Putting back together my home is the challenge. Since I decorate every room for the holidays I basically pack up all our other decor and then pull it out a month later and try to rearrange the house so it doesn't look like how it did before the holidays. I'm also trying super hard not to spend so I didn't buy anything new except for two orange starfish. Everything else is something I already had or was given for Christmas. I started with the coffee table and the sofa table. In the past, I had runners on both pieces mainly to protect the wood from sunlight and possible spills. This time I opted to go without the runners for awhile. I figured since we wouldn't be opening the curtains to much this time of year it would be okay to just expose the raw wood and enjoy the way the pieces look without any runners on them. The house is almost back to normal and so far I'm liking the results.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile. Leave me one. I would love to hear from you ;)